Personal Data Controller
- Controller – Crypto Education, Reg. No. 165054, New Horizon Building, Ground Floor, 3 1/2 Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, collects personal data to enable Users to use the Website.
- User’s personal data are subject to special protection and are used only in the scope in which their consent has been granted. The database of personal data is kept by the Controller in accordance with the law applicable to the registered office of the Controller and in accordance with the principles of social coexistence.
The tasks of the Controller:
- Guarding the security of personal data provided to the Controller by Users, in particular protecting them against unauthorized access;
- Ensuring that registered Users can exercise their rights, in particular the right to access their personal data, the right to request updating and erasure of personal data.
Personal data and other information provided by Users
- Users provide their personal data on a voluntary basis. However, their provision is necessary for the use of the Website, and a failure to provide them renders the use of the Website impossible.
- All collected personal data are intended for use by the Controller.
- When a User uses the Website, the servers automatically collect information sent by the browser and included in system logs. This information may include various data, such as e-mail address, IP address, search engine type, website visited directly before using the Website, time of opening the Website and other statistical data. The Controller uses them to ensure the highest quality of the services provided, as well as for technical and statistical purposes.
- The collected data are used to identify Users so as to execute Orders, which includes the provision of Education Packages and Giveaways to Education Packages, to process on-line or off-line settlements, in particular credit or debit card details or other financial data necessary to process a payment made by the User (payment processing and Order execution), to subsequently establish contact with Users, as well as for the purpose of developing the Website and after-sales activities. These data include, among other things, information such as: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, User’s login, personal password, transaction history and any personal information provided by Users themselves.
- The Controller may collect technical information, in particular the URL, the type of devices through which the Users use the Website, device IDs, network connection type and service provider’s name.
- Due to the nature of particular Products and Giveaways, the User may be asked to provide additional personal data. The scope of additional data will be specified respectively in the Cryptoeddu.com Terms and Conditions.
Processing of personal data
- The Controller collects, uses, discloses and processes Users’ personal data for the purpose of executing Orders, which includes delivering and shipping Education Packages and Giveaways, marketing its services and the services of third parties, as well as for sending newsletters and other promotional and advertising materials to Users. A User may at any time stipulate that they do not consent to receiving commercial information – by clicking on a link at the bottom of the e-mail.
- Each User has the rights set out in the applicable Personal Data Protection Act. In order to access their personal data, update or erase them, the User should contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Website can use i.a. Google Analytics (and similar systems), i.e. a web analytics service and application provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) or other entities. Google Analytics uses “cookies”. Google may transfer the identified information to third parties only if it is required to do so by the law.
- The Controller uses “cookies” to store information about Users’ preferences. These are text files stored on Users' devices, identifying them in a way necessary to enable certain operations. These files store the User's personal settings and a proposal for automatic completion of forms; they are used, among other things, to store the data necessary for the User to log in. In particular, two categories of cookies are used:
- Action Cookies – files stored in order to record the activity of Users during their use of the Website. These files provide statistical data, on the basis of which the functionality of the Website can be optimized. In order to be active, cookies must be accepted by the User through the appropriate settings in a web browser.
- Session Cookies – files used on login pages that are saved to determine User’s login status. They are used to ensure that Users have access to pages visible only to Users using the Website. Session cookies are assigned when a User logs in and are deleted when they log out, i.e. when they click on the “log out” button.
- Each User may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing and storing of their data by contacting the Customer Service at email@example.com.
- Counteracting all forms of identity theft, obtaining sensitive information for malicious reasons or illegal practices known as phishing is one of the top priorities of the Controller. To this end, any data provided by Users, in particular data such as credit card number and data provided on the Website which enable logging in, such as a login and a password to the User’s account, are collected in accordance with data security principles.
Users’ content and messages
- The Controller stores the following items on its servers ensuring full security: data sent by Users, in particular messages sent by the User in all sections of the Website and information on financial transactions related to making a Purchase of Education Packages.
Entrusting or sharing Users’ personal data to other entities
- A User consents to the transfer of their personal data by the Controller for the purposes indicated in §3(1) above to subsidiaries and affiliates of the Controller, as well as to the Controller's business partners and service providers.
- Personal data of Users will be transferred to other entities for the purpose of data centralization or logistics and in a situation where it is required by the relevant provisions of the law or the provisions on takeovers or mergers concerning the Controller.
- The Controller reserves the right to send unsolicited e-mails to Users. This includes information directly related to the functioning of the Website (e.g. the changes in functionality) or non-commercial e-mails (e.g. wishes, system messages). Each of the Users has the right to stipulate that they do not consent to receiving this kind of information, by clicking on the link provided below an e-mail.
- The Website may contain links (e.g. in the form of third-party logos) which, if clicked, redirect a person viewing the Website to an external website. The fact that such redirections are used shall not be equated with any kind of relation between the Controller and the entity to which an external website belongs. The Controller is under no circumstances liable for the consequences of such redirections, nor does it have influence on the content of external websites. The Controller is not liable for the content of the privacy and security policies of these websites, nor for the cookies used when viewing them. We encourage everyone using this type of links to read the relevant documents applicable to these websites.