Cryptoeddu.com Terms and Conditions
These Cryptoeddu.com Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of the parties arising from the use of this Website, including those relating to the information published on this Website, in particular the use of Education Packages purchased from the Seller and Giveaways to Education Packages. The User shall carefully read these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We use various defined terms in these Cryptoeddu.com Terms and Conditions. You will recognize them by the fact that they begin with a capital letter. Whenever used in these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
Website – this website: www.crytopeddu.com, enabling Users to take advantage of Education Packages purchased on the Seller's websites or through the Seller's Business Partners, and to use Giveaways received along with Education Packages;
Content – information and materials that the Controller and/or the User may publish via the Website and/or download from the Website;
Microsite – a supporting site supplementing the Website, including mobile applications, electronic communications services, social networking sites, as well as any individual sites, business partner or vendor websites or other domain specific sites that contain links or references to these Terms and Conditions or to this Website;
Order – an offer to purchase an Education Package submitted by the User to the Seller, including through one of the Seller's Business Partners;
Payment Service Provider – payments for Products can be processed by third parties providing services in the scope of data and payment processing, invoicing of receivables, balance reconciliation and reporting;
Platform – the Seller's platform available at thebestvouchers.com, through which the Buyer can purchase Seller's products. The platform is also used to manage User Account and to generate and manage Access Codes to Education Packages and Giveaways. Upon registering on the Platform with the use of an Access Code, the User obtains an interactive link that redirects them to cryptoeddu.com, where they can take advantage of an Education Package, and in the case of Education Packages with Giveaways, also of a Giveaway;
Account – virtual records of the Platform enabling identification, monitoring and management of the User's balance (the total of the Products purchased by the User);
Cryptoeddu.com Terms and Conditions – the present Terms and Conditions as a whole;
User/Buyer – any natural person aged 18 or over who has full capacity for entering into legal transactions and has access to or uses the Website, including any person who has made a Purchase;
Access Code – a unique sequence of alphanumeric characters, which is provided to the Buyer by the Seller and which, in accordance with the rules set out in the Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the Platform, allows the Buyer to access and use an Education Package purchased from the Seller, and in the case of Education Packages with a Giveaway, also allows the Buyer to collect and use a Giveaway. An Access Code is valid for 6 months from the date of receipt. The validity period of an Access Code is the period within which such a code must be activated and an Education Package must be collected and used. The above provisions also apply to a Giveaway. After the lapse of this period, it is not possible to redeem an Access Code and to collect and use an Education Package. The above provisions also apply to a Giveaway to an Education Package. Extension of the validity period of an Access Code after the lapse of the aforementioned period of 6 months is possible only as part of promotional campaigns conducted by the Seller and may take place only at the Seller's discretion. Such a promotional campaign may be addressed only to selected customers and may depend on the type of Education Package purchased. The Seller shall inform the customer each time about the conditions of taking advantage of such a promotional campaign.
Giveaway – an additional product or service, specified at the time of purchase of an Education Package, that the Buyer of an Education Package receives as a gift. The indicated item or service is added free of charge to a purchased Education Package, regardless of the value of an Education Package, and the Buyer is enabled to access and use it with an Access Code received from the Seller. A Giveaway to an Education Package does not represent any commercial value or represents negligible commercial value and cannot be purchased separately. The type of a Giveaway granted to a given Buyer depends on the current promotional offer of the Seller and is dependent upon the exclusive decision of the Seller. The Seller may at any time terminate granting Giveaways to Education Packages or change the type of Giveaways granted at any given time. No information presented on the Website may under any circumstances be treated as an offer to purchase a Giveaway to an Education Package. Each time the User pays for a purchase of an Education Package and receives a certain item or service in the form of a Giveaway, the amount paid is always a fee for an Education Package, while a Giveaway is provided free-of-charge as a gift.
Business Partner – an entity taking part in an affiliate program of the Seller, to whom the Seller entrusted operational marketing activities, and/or an entity who is an intermediary in the Sale of products offered by the Seller.
Product/Education Package – online training (Webinar) and other educational materials, whose subject matter and volume/number of copies depends on the type of the selected package. Webinar is a type of an online seminar conducted and implemented with the use of webcast technology, which enables two-way communication between the meeting leader and participants, using virtual tools. Access and use of the Product is possible thanks to the Access Code received by the Buyer from the Seller.
Product Value – the price paid by the User for an Education Package; each time it includes the cost of delivery of an Access Code to the User.
Operating costs – a fee charged from the Buyer for handling and processing the Order, added to the Order price, whose amount is dependent on the Order type, and whose final amount is shown to the User in Order summary. The Buyer can view these costs before placing an Order.
Form – a form available at https://cryptoeddu.com/form, which must be completed in order to activate access to an Education Package and/or a Giveaway and collected/use them. In order to properly complete the form concerning the collection/use of a Giveaway, it may be necessary to enclose the relevant Documents.
Documents – scans of documents or personal data indicated in these Terms and Conditions that are to be attached or provided in the Form, whose provision is required to collect a Giveaway. The provision of the abovementioned personal data and/or the provision of scans of documents is always subject to compliance with basic international security procedures – in particular KYC (know your customer) and AML (anti-money laundering).
Electronic wallet – or e-wallet, is a location where cryptocurrencies (private keys) are stored. It can be used to perform transactions to send and receive cryptocurrencies. It is a sequence of numbers and letters, in which a cryptocurrency is encrypted. A wallet can be created on any cryptocurrency exchange.
- The Website enables access to purchased Education Packages and/or the collection of Giveaways. Access to the abovementioned Education Packages and/or the collection of Giveaways is only possible using an Access Code received by each Buyer who made a Purchase.
- In order to activate access to an Education Package and/or to collect a Giveaway, you must either log in to the Platform using the details specified on the received card with an Access Code, or log in directly at cryptoeddu.com, using the e-mail address provided when placing an order (login) and an Access Code (password), and then fill in the Form provided on the Website (https://cryptoeddu.com/form). The activation of access to an Education Package and/or receipt of a Giveaway is only possible within the validity period of an Access Code received.
- In order to activate access to an Education Package, complete the Buyer's first and last name and e-mail address in the Form available on the Website, through which access to an Education Package can be obtained. In order to receive a Giveaway (Cryptocurrency units), it is necessary to complete the entire Form through which a Giveaway can be obtained, including the address of an electronic wallet to which the cryptocurrency units are to be transferred, attach the scans of the Documents indicated and tick the appropriate box to agree to sending the Form for the purpose of receiving the Cryptocurrency.
- The cryptocurrency referred to in section 3 above is the number of units of a given cryptocurrency that the Buyer of an Education Package receives as a gift (specified in the order confirmation received by the Buyer from the Seller), each time specified during the purchase of an Education Package. The number of units of a given cryptocurrency indicated when placing an Order is added free of charge to each purchased Education Package, regardless of the value of an Education Package. Cryptocurrency units are always a Giveaway to a Package and cannot be purchased separately.
- Once the Form completed by the Buyer on the Website is received by and delivered to the Seller through the Website, the Seller is obliged to send a confirmation of its receipt to the Buyer by e-mail within 48 hours of receiving such a Form. A confirmation is sent each time to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer when placing an Order.
- The confirmation referred to in section 7 above shall include:
- in the case of an Education Package – a link to the page where the online training (Webinar) will take place, along with the nearest dates on which such training will take place. Training sessions take place only on dates set by the Seller. The number of places on a given training session may be limited.
- in the case of Cryptocurrency – information on making a withdrawal of cryptocurrency units to a given electronic wallet address
- If the Form has not been filled in correctly (for example, it contains an attachment which is an illegible scan of a Document), the Buyer will receive, within 48 hours of the receipt of such a Form by the Seller, a return message from the Seller with information about the deficiencies or errors in the Form.
- If the Buyer completes a Form after the lapse of the validity period of an Access Code, the Buyer shall, within 48 hours of the Seller's receipt of such a Form, receive a return message from the Seller stating that such a Form has been denied because the validity period of an Access Code has expired and, therefore, it is impossible to collect and use an Education Package and/or a Giveaway.
- The message referred to in sections 1 and 8 above is sent each time to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer when placing an Order.
- The Cryptocurrency is transferred to the address of the Customer's private electronic wallet (e-wallet) within 7 days from the date of confirmation of receipt of a correctly completed Form by the Seller.
- Electronic wallet (e-wallet):
- In order to collect a Cryptocurrency, the Buyer is obliged to provide the address of their electronic wallet to which the Cryptocurrency is to be transferred,
- Each time the Buyer fills in the Form in order to collect Cryptocurrency and provides the address of their electronic wallet, they declare that they are the owner of the wallet, they came into its possession legally, and the wallet itself has never been used for unauthorised transactions,
- In order to collect Cryptocurrency, the Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller with the necessary Documents, by attaching them to the Form. When placing each Order, the Buyer is informed by the Seller or the Seller's Business Partner of the Seller's right to request additional Documents from the Buyer, in the case of collection of a Giveaway, before such Order is collected and paid for by the Buyer.
- Document confirming identity:
- a scan of the Buyer's identity card or
- Buyer's driving licence or
- Buyer's passport
- The Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller with a scan of the current identity document with a photo, with four corners of the document visible. The scanned document must have no visible signs of damage or staining. Both sides of the document need to be scanned.
- Document confirming residence address:
A VAT invoice issued to the Buyer (this can, but doesn’t have to be a VAT invoice for water, gas, electricity, television, Internet, telephone) or
- a Buyer’s bank account statement.
- The Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller with a document confirming the address of residence:
- in the case of a VAT Invoice – with four corners of such a document visible, issued to the Buyer no later than 3 months before it is provided to the Seller,
- in the case of a bank account statement – a statement showing i.a. 3 transactions, address and personal data in the upper section of the statement as well as the bank logo, generated not later than 3 months before it is provided to the Seller.
- The Website Administrator/Seller shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages arising from the use of the services purchased using Access Codes and Giveaways.
- The Seller is not liable for the violation of the Terms and Conditions, if the fulfilment of a particular obligation has become impossible due to reasons beyond its control.
- The Seller does not guarantee that Education Packages received using Access Codes will meet Buyer’s requirements if the Buyer has not specified such requirements in a sufficiently precise manner before placing an Order. The Seller determines the content of individual Education Packages before confirming acceptance of an Order, but does not guarantee that the benefits that can be obtained in connection with using individual packages will each time be effective, reliable, accurate and will each time meet the expectations of individual Buyers.
- The Seller does not guarantee that the Buyer will be able to access or use the Website at any time and location of their choice.
- No spoken or written information or advice provided by its representative constitutes a guarantee.
- The Buyer may have additional consumer rights under the local law applicable to the Buyer’s place of residence, which cannot be modified by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Buyer agrees, to the extent permitted by local law, to indemnify and hold the Seller/Controller, its directors, employees and agents harmless against all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, amounts due, costs or debts and expenses (including, without limitation, all reasonable fees arising in connection with any claims or court proceedings which have been instituted against the Seller/Controller or which they can be at risk of against any persons) resulting from the use by the Buyer of access to the Website; a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions; a violation of any rights of third parties, including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy right; and any claim that the content provided by the Buyer causes damage to a third party.
- The abovementioned obligation of the Buyer shall remain in force once the Buyer has ceased to use the Website.
6. Protection of personal data
- The Seller is the Controller of databases of personal data provided by users of the Website (Buyers).
- The Controller of databases of personal data undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the law applicable to the Seller’s registered office. When providing their personal data to the Controller while placing an order, the Buyer agrees to their processing by the Controller of databases of personal data, so as to enable the Controller to process the Order placed, and in particular to enable the collection of an Education Package and/or a Giveaway. The Buyer has the right to access, rectify, update and delete their personal data at any time.
7. Changes of the offer and promotions
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of individual Products, withdraw certain Products from the product range and introduce new ones, as well as carry out and modify the rules of promotional campaigns, including granting Giveaways.
- The right referred to in section 1 above shall not affect the Orders placed prior to the date of entry into force of a price change or a change in the terms of promotional campaigns, which means that such Orders will be implemented on previously applicable terms.
- In the case where, in the Buyer’s opinion, the services provided pursuant to the Terms and Conditions are not provided or are provided in violation of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, they may file a complaint by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Complaints received by the Seller will be examined within 14 days from the date of receipt to the e-mail address specified in section 1 above. If a Complaint does not contain the information necessary for its examination, the Seller shall contact a person submitting the Complaint asking them to supplement it to the extent necessary, and in such a case the time limit of 14 days starts running from the date of submission of the supplemented Complaint.
- The Complaint shall contain at least the first and last name of the Buyer, Buyer's e-mail address, a description of the reported objections and an indication of the proposed manner of resolving the Complaint.
- A response to the Complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer in the Order. In particularly justified cases, the Seller may send a reply to another e-mail address, indicated by the person submitting the Complaint, which is not assigned to an Order, if that address is approved by the Buyer through one of the originally specified communication channels – i.e. the e-mail address or the telephone number provided when placing an Order.
- Should it be impossible to identify a User, the complaint will be left unconsidered.
- The Seller is not liable for damages not attributable to it.
- The Controller/Seller may refuse to release a Giveaway in the form of a Cryptocurrency at any time if the Seller finds that the Buyer has filled in the Form in violation of the law, in particular if the Buyer illegally uses personal data of a third party, the electronic wallet address provided by the Buyer does not belong to them or if there is a suspicion that the aforementioned wallet was used to execute unauthorised transactions.
- A Buyer may report to the Controller/Seller a complaint about the functioning of the Website or the incorrect execution of the service consisting in providing access to Education Packages and/or Giveaways.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the quality of Giveaways granted, matching Giveaways to the needs of the Buyers, misuse of Giveaways or the use thereof for other than their intended purposes by the Buyers. If the Buyer does not want to receive a Giveaway, they may inform the Seller or the Seller's Business Partner before confirming the acceptance of an Order.
9. Withdrawal from the contract
- A Buyer may withdraw from the Contract of Purchase of an Education Package within 14 days from the date of its conclusion, obtaining a 100% refund.
- A Buyer may withdraw from the Contract, by sending an e-mail with information that they want to withdraw from the Contract to an e-mail address of a Business Partner or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Contract, the Buyer is obliged to return a Code to an Education Package as well as a received Giveaway.
10. Final Provisions
- The Website Administrator makes every effort to ensure the correct operation of the Website.
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to fully or partially disable the Website for an indefinite period of time, with a view to upgrade or repair it.
- The Website Administrator is not liable for any difficulties in the collection of Education Packages and/or Giveaways due to random factors independent from it (including factors attributable to the Buyer, any third party or force majeure).
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions for any reason.
- The amendments to the Terms and Conditions and their scope will be communicated to the Buyers registered on the Website by e-mail (to the e-mail address indicated in the Order) or in the form of a pop-up window displayed when logging in to the Website for the first time after the amendments have been made. The amendments will be introduced in order to adjust the Terms and Conditions to the law in force.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid or ineffective, this does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof. Such an invalid or ineffective provision shall be replaced with a valid and effective one that comes as close as possible to the economic effect which the invalid or ineffective provision referred to.
- The Buyer is obliged to familiarize themselves with the amendments to the Terms and Conditions, if they use the Website in any way.
- Any matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the law applicable to the Seller’s registered office. Disputes are settled amicably if the Buyer agrees so. As a last resort, the matter shall be resolved by a court with jurisdiction over the registered office of the Seller.
- By using the Website, the Buyer acknowledges that they have read and accept the terms of these Terms and Conditions.